Monday, August 23, 2004

Waiting For Ajay

I have gotten behind in my journal entrees, yes; I have lost a few days. I have been one day behind for the last week and writing what happened the day after it has happened. They are all pretty much the same; fever, no sleep, mosquitoes and all in all hell. Oh, except Saturday when Benji showed up and just about sucked every drop of energy out of me. I was supposed to meet Ajay (a pen pal I have had for a few years) at the main gate of Hauz Khas. I am sitting here at a café across the street (coffee Barista) watching for him and am writing in my journal to look busy. The smell of disinfectant and urine at work has started making me dizzy and nauseous but it is starting to work a little better. Damn, Ajay did not show up. I have a meeting at the CCS office at 5pm about Indian History or some such thing. I am starting to get sick of Pizza Hut and Indian food has become revolting to me. What shall I do for food? McDonalds? NO! Starvation first. Okay, I am going to call mom for some moral support and search for a blue shirted guy with black hair and tan skin. Unfortunately, every guy around here fits that description. LATER Never found.