Friday, July 09, 2004

Hauz Khas-Bad Mood


Hauz Khas



Peter is leaving tomorrow and I will be on my own until Sept.. been so sick....I have been thinking a lot about various things. I realize today that Peter and Kerani are probably two of the nicest people I have ever known and its very possible I will never see either of them again. Even most of the beggars have someone. I know its completely ridiculous and selfish to complain but hell....its MY diary after all. The whole idea of coming home and starting school again is a bummer. I will have tow ork forever to save enough to come back or go somewhere else and the responsibilities are piling up with every year that passes. I can feel them somewhere in the future waiting to pounce. I feel old already. I wish I could stay here or have enough resources to fulfill all my dreams and buy mom a house. I know I will figure it out, I guess I just tend to get all worked up about things. The only guy that will date me is a psycho and after 4 years of talking daily still has no idea who I am....I wonder why that is....fat? Yeah but that dosn't really matter . Personality? Maybe....but for the life of me I can't figure out exactly what it is about my personality. It isn't that I want to date, I just want someone who I respect to consider me a reasonable option...I guess that doesn't make a whole lot of sense? I’m sick of takers cuz I feel like I can't give freely to people like that. I love to give and care and appreciate but with takers it is like they are sucking my energy out of me. Ahhh I am rambling... BEEEP....

Goodnight