Thursday, July 08, 2004

The Last Day


My wonderful group (L-R) Micheal, Aateqa, Cathline, Me, Kerani (below) Peter, Lauren, Ali and Benjamin

I am at my NGO-the Karyoute School in Shallana. I have been pretty much just sitting here for the past few hours watching the kids do their home work. I am leaving at 12am or so and going back to the Ruchi house for me and Peters farewell lunch. We depart for Kolka at 2pm. ON THE TRAIN It is night in Delhi now and I am in the mood for a long bubble bath complete with candles, a bed with clean sheets, apple juice and soothing music. It is crazy being back in Delhi after spending so much time out of the city. I can tell the difference in the peoples attitudes just watching them interact with each other. All in all I am glade to be back. Delhi is insane but its more engaging and somehow I feel safe here. Peter is sleeping so I guess I will go to bed to....yeah I know what your thinking....don't tempt me :-p