Monday, July 26, 2004

Cafe Notes

Wrote this while contemplating the purpose of life and waiting for my check.... which took 3 hours to get!


Statement of Intent

For the next year I will seek to discover what exactly I am living for. This is my mission. I will decide what my life purpose is and how I intend to carry it out. This is my goal.


I Want

A mission, a friend, excitement, adventure, romance, health and fitness, to make a difference, help my mother, travel, learn to read and write Hindi, graduate, understand myself clearly, to know God, strengthen my morals, deepen my character and create morals that are unshakable, dance, make lasting friendships, spend time in the mountains camping, raft, talk to people, listen whole heartedly, do not judge, feel beautiful, laugh, cry, make a positive difference, be a source of inspiration, be helpful, play, work, relax, be creative, sing, be selfless, love deeply and unconditionally, have integrity, live, feel, run, communicate, take Travis to the lake, try new things, dress well, spend quality time with people I care about, volunteer, be feminine, simplify, be musical, be colorful, read, be kind, pamper myself, vote, be real, write, have confidence, believe in myself, stand up for someone, , be involved. Get my nose pierced, do acts of random kindness, and have fun.